An official website of the United States government

永住権を持つ母親から     米国外滞在中に生まれた子供



  1. 親の移民ビザが発給された後に生まれ、そのビザの有効期限内に米国に入国する場合、または
  2. 永住権を保有している母親が米国外に滞在している間に生まれた場合。ただし条件として、
    1. 子どもが生まれてから2年以内に米国へ入国すること、そして
    2. 同行する親にとって、米国への入国が子どもの出生後初めての入国であること


  1. 子どもの有効な旅券、もしくは旅券に代わる渡航書
  2. 子どもの両親の氏名が記載された出生証明書(原本が英語でない場合は、公証された英訳を添付)
  3. 親の永住資格を示す書類(永住者カード-通称グリーンカード、あるいは有効な再入国許可証)
  4. 子どもの写真(6ヶ月以内に撮られたもの)


*Pursuant to 8 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America), Section 211.1(b)(1): (1) A waiver of the visa required in paragraph (a) of this section shall be granted without fee or application by the district director, upon presentation of the child’s birth certificate, to a child born subsequent to the issuance of an immigrant visa to his or her accompanying parent who applies for admission during the validity of such a visa; or a child born during the temporary visit abroad of a mother who is a lawful permanent resident alien, or a national, of the United States, provided that the child ‘s application for admission to the United States is made within 2 years of birth, the child is accompanied by the parent who is applying for readmission as a permanent resident upon the first return of the parent to the United States after the birth of the child, and the accompanying parent is found to be admissible to the United States.