February 1, 2020
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo, Japan is pleased to announce its publication of twelve Project-Specific Notice of Funding Opportunities.
Project-Specific Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFO) have replaced the Annual Program Statement as the funding mechanism of its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This year’s Project-Specific NOFO topics are as follows:
- Promoting Social Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities
- Security in the Indo-Pacific
- Trilateral Sports Diplomacy
- U.S.-Japan-Korea Trilateral English Language Student Exchange
- Preserving the Olympic and Paralympic Legacy through the Arts
- Youth Outreach and Exchange
- Promoting Study-in-the-United-States and Fostering English Language Learning
- Social Innovation
- English Language Teacher Training
- Advancing Entrepreneurship
- Education Exchange Promoting Study Abroad
- Alumni Capacity Building
Funding opportunities are open February 1 through March 31.
For full announcement information and to how to apply, please visit this online page.