The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo, Japan is pleased to announce its publication of thirteen Project-Specific Notice of Funding Opportunities.
Project-Specific Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFO) have replaced the Annual Program Statement as the funding mechanism of the Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This year’s Project-Specific NOFO topics are as follows:
- Advancing Female and Youth Entrepreneurship
- Alumni Capacity Building
- English Language Teacher Training
- Host Town Exchange
- Promoting Study-in-the-United-States and Fostering English Language Learning
- Social Innovation
- Study Abroad Polling and Analysis
- Technology to Foster Inclusion of People with Disabilities
- Trilateral Cooperation on Women’s Empowerment and Gender Equality
- U.S. Ambassador’s Scholarship Program
- U.S.-Japan Alliance and Security and Prosperity in the Indo-Pacific
- U.S.-Japan Professional Exchange
- Youth Outreach and Exchange
Funding opportunities are open February 1 through 11:59 p.m. JST on March 31.
For full announcement information and to apply, please visit the U.S. Embassy website’s online here.