Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida, and reaffirmed the strength of the U.S.-Japan alliance during his first visit to Japan.
- Remarks With Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida Before Their Meeting
- Remarks With Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Before Their Meeting
- Press Availability With Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida
- The U.S.-Japan Alliance: The Cornerstone for Stability in the Asia Pacific (via Department of State Official Blog “DipNote”)
- Tillerson visits Japan on first trip to Asia (via ShareAmerica)