Travelers! Apply for ESTA Using the Official Website

All travelers who are traveling to the United States without a visa for temporary business or pleasure under 90 days are required to apply for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). This video explains how to access the official ESTA website and how to tell the official ESTA website from unofficial websites.

For more information on applying for ESTA, please visit this online page.