Below are several links to information that may be of use to U.S. citizens transiting Japan who expect to spend time around Narita Airport:
- Hotels near Narita Airport
- Online lodging reservation
- Contact information for the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo
- How to Wire Money from the U.S. to Japan
- Bringing Medication into Japan for Personal Use
- How to Make Collect Calls to the U.S.
- Airline Contact Information in Tokyo
- How to get into Tokyo from Narita Airport (the travel time is approximately 90 – 120 minutes.)
NOTE: U.S. citizens transiting through Tokyo’s Narita Airport do not need a visa to visit Japan.
OTHER MAJOR AIRPORT INFORMATION