The following lists the documents you are required to furnish with the Affidavit of Support (Photocopies are acceptable).
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status, such as photocopies of a U.S. birth certificate, U.S. passport, U.S. naturalization certificate or U.S. permanent resident card.
- Your complete federal tax returns with all supporting schedules for the most recent tax year. The return must have all pages in the correct order and must be stapled together. If you did not have to file a tax return you should attach a letter showing earnings of less than the minimum annual income required for tax filing, or a copy of the document supporting the claim to exemption.
- Evidence of assets, if needed, including ownership, location and value of each assets together with evidence of liens, mortgages and liabilities for each asset (if any)
Household Member(s): Each household member(s) whose income and/or assets are to be considered is required to complete a separate I-864A.
- Complete federal tax returns
- Evidence of assets, if needed
Joint Sponsor (if required):
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status (see Sponsor section for details)
- Complete federal tax returns (see Sponsor section for details)
- Evidence of assets, if needed (see Sponsor section for details)