U.S. companies seeking to develop new contacts and trade leads with buyers and decision-makers in the Asian renewable energy market should consider visiting World Smart Energy Week 2014, February 26-28, 2014 at Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
World Smart Energy Week, certified under the U.S. Department of Commerce Trade Fair Certification Program, is focused on renewable energy such as: wind power generation, photovoltaic (PV) power generation, PV systems, and processing technologies; advanced technologies such as fuel cells and rechargeable batteries; energy efficiency solutions such as smart grid; and eco-houses and eco-buildings.
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
Date: February 26 to Feb 28, 2014
Learn more: http://www.wsew.jp/en/
World Smart Energy Week 2014 consists of the following concurrent trade shows:
- PV Expo 2014 (7th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo)
- PV System Expo 2014 (5th International Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo)
- FC Expo 2014 (10th International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo)
- WIND EXPO 2014 (2nd International Wind Energy Expo & Conference)
- Battery Japan (5th International Rechargeable Battery Expo)
- 4th International Smart Grid Expo
- 4th Eco House & Eco Building Expo
- Processing Technologies ENETECH Japan 2014 (5th Processing Technology Expo)
The U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) in Japan will host a booth in the U.S. Pavilion (W22-48) inside FC Expo 2014 to provide exhibitors with assistance and business counseling on Japan’s renewable energy and environment sectors.
For more information please contact:
Commercial Specialist, CS Japan